Expected iPhone 15 Launch Date
According to sources close to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman and 9 to 5 Mac, Apple is currently deciding the iPhone 15 Launch Date between September 12 and 13 for its iPhone 15 event date. However, the 12th is the more possible scenario.
Apple’s event will be in its usual hybrid format, meaning it will have some pre-recorded videos reminding us of the pandemic era, but most of it will be comprised of live presentations. Of course, a live audience will be at Apple’s campus and hands-on experience with the new iPhone 15 lineup will be on the agenda list.
The next iPhone 15 is anticipated on Tuesday, September 12, or Wednesday, September 13, keeping with the pattern of past iPhones being released in September. Customers from different countries will then be able to buy the gadgets starting on September 22.
Variants in iPhone 15
There will be 4 variants in the iPhone 15 Launch Date: the Plus, Pro Max, and 15 Plus.
The screens on the iPhone 15 and 15 Pro are 6.1 inches, while those on the iPhone 15 Plus and Pro Max are 6.7 inches. Additionally, this year’s models from the new series will all feature an island style. Apple has complied with user demand by including a USB Type-C connection for charging in the new iPhone 15 series.
New iPhone 15 features:
- All four iPhone 15 models will now have a USB-C port instead of a Lightning
- All four iPhone 15 devices will come with Dynamic Island
- iPhone 15 and 15 Plus to run on A16 chip
- iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max to run on the newer A17 chip
- Pro models will use titanium instead of stainless steel which will help reduce their weight
- iPhone 15 Pro models replace the mute switch with new and programmable Action Button
- Possibly larger batteries on all four models
- iPhone 15 Pro Max will get a brand new periscope zoom camera with a longer zoom range
- Regular iPhone 15 models will have an upgraded main camera with a 48MP sensor